Cards For Sale

Friday, July 27, 2012

411....Christmas Cheer


Hello peeps!!

It is that time again, time for another new sketch challenge on the Stamping 411 Blog.

Here is this week's sketch:


I have to admit this sketch gave me fits, trying to figure out the squares, took me a bit of time, good thing they have some suggested sizes on the 411 Blog!

I did get to have some fun with a few more new goodies, some items from the Stampin Up Holiday Mini that will be available in just a few short days.
Isn't that image so cute? It is from the new "Wonderful Winterland" set. It has the most adorable images and the are perfect for doing a bit of coloring!!


The sentiment is from the "Sweet Essentials" stamp set.
There is a bit of  some new DSP peeking out on here too, the blues you see on here are from the "Festivals of Prints" paper stack.
The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler and then the next layer is Very Vanilla and the Cherry Cobbler DSP is from the "Be of Good Cheer" pack.
I added a few silver pearls, non SU, on the corners and it is finished.
Be sure and head over to the 411 Blog to see the rest of the operators creative takes on this fun sketch.
Thanks for coming by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

Oh my!!! it's your #1 fan. I LOVE your work and this card is no exception! Wozer, it's so pretty and soft and girlie! I love it.